The Rajmata Vijayaraje Scindia Krishi Vishwavidyalaya, Gwalior was established by Government of Madhya Pradesh Vide Ordinance No. 4 of 2008 notified in the Extraordinary Gazette No. 507 dated 19th August 2008 as second Agricultural University by bifurcating the JNKVV, Jabalpur. As per RVSKVV act (No. 4, year 2009), the horticulture and veterinary science & animal husbandry.
- Revised - Auction Notice_College of Agriculture, Gwalior
- Notice_ICAR_Summer School
- Notice_National Workshop on R Programming
- Auction Notice_College of Agriculture, Gwalior
- Notice_ICAR_Winter School
- Notice_Nomination for award, PJTSAU, Hyderabad
- Notice_Nomination for ICAR Short Course
- Notice_Refresher Course
- Revised Counseling Schedule VI_OJEE 2019-20
- Notice_Vyapam_List of Selected Candidates
- Notice_OJEE 2019-20_Interim Order of The High Court of M.P.
- Caveat Information_OJEE 2019-20
- ICAR Ranking Proposal 2018
- Syllabus_Online Joint Entrance Examination_P.G. & Ph.D._Session 2019-20
- Governor, Raj Bhawan, Madhya Pradesh